Welcome to Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists
The Certified Foot & Ankle Specialists team provides superior foot and ankle treatment in a caring and responsive environment from a team of highly trained, board certified doctors with an emphasis on patient education and specialized attention. With nine locations throughout South Florida to serve our patients and more on the way, we make it convenient for you to receive comprehensive foot and ankle care for all your ailments in one place.
What makes our practice stand out among others, is our dedicated pursuit to seeking out and implementing the industry’s latest techniques and technologies in our state-of-the-art offices. By holding our staff to the highest standards, we can ensure we are consistently providing patients with exemplary care for their feet, ankles and lower legs. In our offices across South Florida, we have access to everything we need to quickly diagnose and treat any lower extremity issue with in-house neurology, pathology, MRI, diagnostic radiology, custom bracing and more.
As the largest podiatry group covering Broward, Palm Beach and Martin counties, the entire staff from the receptionists to the surgeons at Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists, we are willing to go the extra step to ensure patients receive the best care possible for any and every ailment below the knee.
We look forward to helping you get rid of pain and get back on your feet.
WHY CHOOSE CERTIFIED FOOT AND ANKLE SPECIALISTS
• We are the largest Podiatry group in South East Florida making it easy to find a convenient location near you
• We are the only group with FREE transportation for existing patients in our handicap-accessible van
• We have advanced in-house diagnostics and imaging options for the most accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
• We can treat any and all foot, ankle and lower leg conditions in-house
• We are the first group in Palm Beach County with surgeons board-certified in reconstructive rear-foot and ankle surgery
• We are the only group with an interventional radiologist on staff to diagnosis and treat peripheral vascular disease
• We are Home to the only pedCAT&trade weight-bearing CT scanner in the region
• We are the only group with patented surgical implants on the market
• Our podiatrists and surgeons are experts, innovators and educators in Podiatry
If i could do more than 5 stars i would. Dr. Ashley Bowles was great and extremely professional. The office staff and everybody was always helpful with my questions!!
Dr. Bowles! She performed flawless surgery on my right ankle after I broke it in three places. I needed plates and screws on both sides of my ankle. Everything is healing faster and more efficiently than anyone that I’ve heard who has had similar surgery. 6 weeks on crutches and I’m already walking in the boot without needing them. The recovery process couldn’t be going better. very professional and friendly!
Dr. Norris has been my podiatrist for about 2 years. His staff as well as the doctor have always displayed total professionalism. Dr. Norris is very knowledgeable in his field, always listens to my needs, and has helped me deal with the multiple foot problems I have. I have been to a few podiatrist in Broward County and I would rank him among the best.
Dr. Bowles and Dr. Kinmon are amazing. They are smarter than other doctors I’ve seen, able to figure out what was causing my pain when other doctors never could. They diagnosed me with nerve entrapment which doesn’t show up on any tests. I had surgery and am now pain free. The entire staff is happy and helpful. I actually love going to the doctor. They have offices all over the place, so very convenient. I once saw Dr. Levitre in ft Lauderdale who was awesome too and Dr. Norris in Coral springs- all in the same group. AND THEY EVEN HAVE A FREE SHUTTLE TO TAKE YOU TO APPOINTMENTS. I would never go anywhere else again. These doctors are the best for foot ankle and leg pain!
Hours may vary by location.
Emergency Services, Same Day Appointments, and Weekend Appointments Available.
|Monday – Thursday:||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday:||By Appointment Only|
|Sunday:||By Appointment Only|