Telemedicine: See a Doctor From Home
WHY CHOOSE CERTIFIED
FOOT AND ANKLE SPECIALISTS
• Only multi specialty group with foot and ankle, cardiology, vascular and certified wound specialists under one roof
• We are the largest Podiatry group South East and West Florida; making it easy to find a convenient location near you
• We are the only group with FREE transportation for existing patients in our handicap-accessible van
• We have advanced in-house diagnostics and imaging options for the most accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
• We can treat any and all foot, ankle and lower leg conditions in-house
• We were the first group in Palm Beach County with surgeons board-certified in reconstructive rear-foot and ankle surgery
• We are the only group with an interventional radiologist on staff to diagnosis and treat peripheral vascular disease
• We are Home to the only pedCAT™ trade weight-bearing CT scanner in the region
• We are the only group with patented surgical implants on the market
• Our podiatrists and surgeons are experts, innovators and educators in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Welcome to Certified Foot
and Ankle Specialists
The Certified Foot & Ankle Specialists team provides superior comprehensive lower extremity treatment in a caring and responsive environment from a team of highly trained, board certified doctors with an emphasis on patient education and specialized attention. With sixteen locations throughout South Florida and a team of specialists including podiatrists, foot and ankle surgeons, wound care specialists, vascular and vein specialists, interventional cardiologists and radiologists, and specialized imaging and support staff; we make it convenient for you to receive comprehensive care for all ailments in one place.
What makes our practice stand out among others, is our dedicated pursuit to seeking out and implementing the industry’s latest techniques and technologies in our state-of-the-art offices. By holding our staff to the highest standards, we can ensure we are consistently providing patients with exemplary care for their feet, ankles and lower legs. In our offices across South Florida, we have access to everything we need to quickly diagnose and treat any lower extremity issue with in-house neurology, pathology, MRI, diagnostic radiology, custom bracing and more. Our patients are able to avoid hospitals and other facilities which saves time and money, while improving outcomes.
As the most comprehensive lower extremity focused group in Florida, our entire staff from the receptionists to the surgeons at Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists, are willing to take the extra step to ensure patients receive the best care possible for any and every ailment below the knee, including varicose veins, bunions, and more!
We look forward to helping you get rid of pain and get back to the activities you love.
If i could do more than 5 stars i would. Dr. Ashley Bowles was great and extremely professional. The office staff and everybody was always helpful with my questions!!
Dr. Bowles! She performed flawless surgery on my right ankle after I broke it in three places. I needed plates and screws on both sides of my ankle. Everything is healing faster and more efficiently than anyone that I’ve heard who has had similar surgery. 6 weeks on crutches and I’m already walking in the boot without needing them. The recovery process couldn’t be going better. very professional and friendly!
Dr. Norris has been my podiatrist for about 2 years. His staff as well as the doctor have always displayed total professionalism. Dr. Norris is very knowledgeable in his field, always listens to my needs, and has helped me deal with the multiple foot problems I have. I have been to a few podiatrist in Broward County and I would rank him among the best.
Dr. Bowles and Dr. Kinmon are amazing. They are smarter than other doctors I’ve seen, able to figure out what was causing my pain when other doctors never could. They diagnosed me with nerve entrapment which doesn’t show up on any tests. I had surgery and am now pain free. The entire staff is happy and helpful. I actually love going to the doctor. They have offices all over the place, so very convenient. I once saw Dr. Levitre in ft Lauderdale who was awesome too and Dr. Norris in Coral springs- all in the same group. AND THEY EVEN HAVE A FREE SHUTTLE TO TAKE YOU TO APPOINTMENTS. I would never go anywhere else again. These doctors are the best for foot ankle and leg pain!
Hours may vary by location.
Emergency Services, Same Day Appointments, and Weekend Appointments Available.
|Monday – Friday:||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
|Saturday:||Call for availability|