After 35 years of operating my private podiatric practice, with appreciation of the past and excitement for the future, I am announcing my retirement as of April 1, 2022.
Some of our greatest accomplishments were achieved through conservative and surgical treatment. Kalish Foot Care maintained patient’s mobility and allowed them to carry out their daily activities. Frequently, patients arrived in significant pain and usually left shortly after in comfort. Often grateful patients would comment, ” I limped in and then danced out. ” Diabetics with long-standing ulcers were often able to achieve healing in a timely fashion. Providing preventive care to diabetics or patients with circulatory problems helped to avoid more serious complications. Correcting bone abnormalities through surgery markedly improved many patients’ quality of life. The daily variety of foot problems and the personal interactions with you, our patients, made every day enjoyable. Our office will continue into the future with Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists. Due to our reputation and high clinical success rate, we had many opportunities.
We chose Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists because we are confident, they will provide the continued comprehensive and compassionate care our patients have come to expect, while adding some additional needed services. I will be present to introduce you to our new incoming podiatrist, Dr. Purtuc, DPM. Dr. Purtuc is a Board-Certified Podiatrist who specializes in Foot and Ankle Surgery. He attended Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago. He completed a 3-year podiatric medicine and surgical residency at Henry Ford Health System in Wyandotte, Michigan, receiving extensive training in the care of all pathologies involving the foot, rearfoot, and ankle, with added credential in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle surgery. Additionally, Dr. Purtuc has since been in private practice for over half a dozen years with an accumulated broad-spectrum of complex cases including adult and pediatric, elective, traumatic, and salvage procedures.
Your medical records will remain on file at our current office location 1285 36th St, Suite 203 Vero Beach, 32960. Our phone number and office hours will remain the same.
Thank you for trusting in Kalish Foot Care over the years.
Dr. Keith J Kalish
If you have an existing appointment, there is no change in the date/time. We will continue to honor the existing list of scheduled patients.
- Patient paperwork
We require new and existing patients to fill out a patient profile form as per HIPAA requirements.
- Existing Patients Records
Your medical records will remain on file at our current office location 1285 36th St, Suite 203 Vero Beach, 32960.
- Location & Contact Information
The office number 772-567-0111 and clinic at 1285 36th St Suite 203, Vero Beach will continue to be your convenient location for the best in podiatry services in the Vero Beach area.
- Office Hours
Mon – Thu | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri, Sat Sun – CLOSED
- Wound Care – We understand that wounds on the legs and feet are not all alike and require the treating team to be able to recognize the different factors contributing to a particular wound.
- Limb Salvage – Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists LLC has evolved into providing unprecedented comprehensive care for lower extremity wounds and limbs at risk for amputation.
- Vein Care & Vein Care Specialist – The experts at Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists are highly trained in venous insufficiency and are equipped with the most advanced treatment technology in the region. As Vein Care Specialists, our practitioner’s focus on the diagnosis and treatment of venous disorders, including spider veins, varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, venous leg ulcers, congenital venous abnormalities, venous thromboembolism and other disorders of venous origin.
- Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery – The complex anatomy of the foot and ankle, combined with the extreme forces which are applied upon weight bearing make this area of the body difficult to treat. When conservative, non-surgical measures fail, surgery may be beneficial. It is important to have a trustworthy, well trained foot and ankle surgeon performing your operation.
Dr. Purtuc is a Board Certified Podiatrist who specializes in Foot and Ankle Surgery. He has acquired experience through Henry Ford Health System in Michigan. He treats Forefoot and Rearfoot pathologies with the added credential in Reconstructive Rearfoot / Ankle Surgery Training.