WE REMAIN OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
We know many of you may need to see our doctors as soon as possible. Our offices will remain open to serve all of your foot and ankle needs through this difficult time.
By complying with strict CDC and published OSHA guidelines, we are routinely sanitizing our stations and exam rooms. All equipment and patient contact surfaces are also being sanitized after each use and again at the end of the day.
- We will continue with operations for patients in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
- With EXTRA precautions, we will ensure that our patients stay safe during their necessary medical appointments:
- Allowing patients to wait in their cars to avoid gathering in the waiting room. Staff will text patients when the exam room is ready.
- Spacing appointments and zoning areas to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Hyper-focusing on sanitizing surfaces and using personal protective equipment.
- Screening patients prior to their appointments and referring those at risk for exposure to the hospital.
- Making Telemedicine available for patients at risk or for conditions that may be managed remotely.
Should you need to reach us during this time, the best way to contact us is at 855-550-3338
|Monday – Friday:||8:30 am – 12:00 pm
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
|Saturday:||Call for availability|
We hope that you and your families are staying healthy.
Dr. Kyle Kinmon MS, DPM, FACFAS
Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists